Saturday, 19 October 2013

bake-a-tip day: how I make fondant bunting

Hi bootiful people!
Firstly I am sorry for being a bad blogger.
I have been super busy with work/cakes/family and it's been really hard to find time and energy to update the blog regularly.Thank you so much for everyone who has been really patience and supportive!

Secondly I am learning to update my blog via my Iphone so please excuse any spelling mistake hehe
Hopefully once I have mastered this, I can regularly update the blog using this amazing gadget! (I LOVE my Iphone its my second hubby LOL!)

Enough said...to begin I want to share a tip of how I make my fondant flags or bunting... I'm calling this segment "bake-a-tip" !
You probably don't really need a tutorial on this but thought I show you how I make mine. This is how I do it...I find it very simple and easy this way!

If you agree with me, share this page...if not please do share if you have your own methods in the comment below :)









Note: for the string, roll fondant thinly and attach it around the cake first before you attach the flags. 


My final cake, Winnie the Pooh with simple bunting cake.

Happy baking!

2 comments:

  1. How do you roll your fondant so evenly? Do you use an extruder? Thank you so much for this, your cakes are beautiful :) xx

    ReplyDelete